- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our organisation collects the following data:
- Personal identification information filled in registration forms and comments left on the website (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our organisation with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our organisation may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Professional gatherings
- Social network advertising
- Phone calls
How will we use your data?
Our organisation collects your data so that we can:
- Process your request and manage your account in order to offer you the best match of a roommate.
- Email you with special offers on services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Our organisation securely stores your data.
Our organisation will keep your personal identification information data until the expiry of your home sharing agreement. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our organisation would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our organisation from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of our organisation.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our organisation would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our organisation for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our organisation correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our organisation to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our organisation erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our organisation restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our organisation’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our organisation transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: GDPR@ceco-homesharing.be
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our organisation uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our organisation uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our organisation sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Write to us: GDPR@ceco-homesharing.be